Sales Refund Policy
Oregon Hang Gliding Business Policy
- The hang gliding industry endeavors to provide the best possible service. However, we are a small custom-craft industry that depends on unpredictable weather. Unflyable days can delay lessons, testing of equipment and delivery of goods. Any one person absent, sick or on vacation in the distribution and manufacturing chain can cause delays. Also, sometimes significant backlogs occurr. Please be patient.
- Lesson Packages are non-refundable. All lessons (7-12 flight events) cancelled, delayed or incomplete due to weather will be credited toward the next possible opportunity. No shows will be charged 50 percent of the lesson cost. All lesson packages expire 6 months after purchase. If a rating or skill is not achieved within a lesson package, up to two more lessons will be provided at no cost. It is strongly encouraged we set-up a scheduling contract.
- Custom made items, made to order, are non-refundable.
- If a quality problem should exists in non-customized merchandise, we pay all standard shipping charges to replace defective merchandise. Customised items are modified at no charge but we charge you for shipping and handling.
- For merchandise not required to be test-flown notification of returns or exchanges must be made within 5 days of receipt. Items must be in their original condition. Gliders are not refundable once shipped.
- Our errors will be corrected and shipped at our expense. However, we will not
refund postage or shipping on returns, and or refunds for products that you
ordered and decided it was not what you wanted.
Most product orders are shipped within from the factory 2 - 4 business days but must be re-shipped. Expect at least a 2-3 week delivery time for non-custom equipment. Made-to-order items usually ship within 20 business days but this depends on how many custom orders are ahead of yours. We will remain in contact with you regarding the status of your order.
All merchandise is insured for cost of the merchandise and sent registered mail. This is reflected in the shipping costs. Tracking numbers are provided. Local customers can arrange appointments for equipment pick-up and adjustment.
If you should receive a damaged parcel please contact us immediately so we may assist you.
- Your support is greatly appreciated. The only reason we are available to teach and provide service is because you choose to purchase from us. Purchase from those that are available for teaching and service. Hang gliding requires to grow for prices to remain reasonable.